Models & Specs
LX is built with a host of great standard features, including:
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Available All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seats®
Starting at $19,465MSRP1
EX includes all features available on LX, plus the following:
- Heated Front Seats and Mirrors
- Smart Entry & Push Button Start
- Automatic Climate Control
- Honda LaneWatch™
Starting at $21,515MSRP1
EX-L NaviCVT STD
EX-L Navi includes all features available on EX, plus the following:
- SiriusXM® and HD Radio™
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Roof Rails
Starting at $24,940MSRP1
 MSRP is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, it is not our sale price, and is used for comparison purposes only. All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or certified vehicles are used. A negotiable dealer documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website (you may print out copy of the ad, price and terms will be honored for the day printed) and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please consider verifying any information in question with a dealership sales representative. All offers expire at close of business today. The prices displayed do not include destination and handling. MSRP excludes tax, license, registration, destination charge, and options.
1. Display Accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes. Standard on EX and EX-L Navi.
2. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is standard on the EX-L Navi model in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic services only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details. Standard on EX-L Navi.